Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I ate Wednesday

Let’s see how long these “What I ate Wednesday” lasts, espeically since I have school and work. I’m running extremely low on food in the house, like there is nothing left, so good thing I get paid tomorrow. Luckily I was still able to hit my macros pretty dead on, which really matters.

I went to a concert last night and come home late and super hungry. It was midnight so I counted my bagel w/cream cheese towards todays macros. When I woke up this morning I had two blueberry waffles with 4 turkey sausage’s. It must have not filled me up enough because I was hungry like 2 hours later :/ I think I’m going to start eating bigger breakfasts, with smaller lunches, and then a big dinner to keep me full throughout the day.



I go straight from school to work and only have about 15 mintues before my shift so whatever I eat has to be quick and filling to last me. In my junk food days I lived off of hot pockets and recently added them back in my diet (ha). I can’t quite fit actual hot pockets in my macros because of the large fat content, but lean pockets are just as tasty. I also had one of those vegtable steamables because I’m really bad at eating vegtables but those things are quick, easy and somewhat tasteful. 



I had tons of protein, lil carbs and fat leftover, which left me with limited dinner options. It’s kinda fun messing around in MyFitnessPal to see what fits my macros. I ended up with 4 oz of 90/10 ground beef, 1C of black beans, and 1/4C cheddar cheese. Surprisingly it was pretty good with some tapitio on top.



I STILL had protein left over and needed to hit my micronutrientes so I made up a protein shake for my “dessert”. 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein, 1C frozen kale, half a banana, unsweetened almond milk, cinnamon and a lil water. I don’t care for kale too much. No matter how I’ve made it I can’t get over the taste but it’s pretty much tastless frozen. Frozen bananas are also my go to’s for my shakes. When they are raw they make shakes sludgy, but when frozen they make them icy and act as good base for the rest of the ingredients. I also had a pop tart <3<3<3 still on the look out for the pumpkin pie ones!







Here is what my macro breakdown for the day looks like. Oh and I added 10g of carbs (reverse dieting) and have yet to change it on MyFitnessPal so that is why it says I went over by 15g.







No comments:

Post a Comment